About CMN Global
Founded in 1995, CMN Global Inc., a Europ Assistance Group Company, is an international health management company that assists clients, including insurance companies and government entities, and their insured members to successfully navigate the increasingly complex global healthcare system with economic ease.
Our medical case management, North American and international proprietary provider networks, customized services, and technology are all seamlessly interwoven to ensure patients receive the best-possible medical care and service, while reducing and managing our clients’ risks and costs.
As a member of the Europ Assistance Group, the company that created the concept of Travel Assistance over 40 years ago, CMN is able to provide clients with access to an exceptional international network. With a presence on five continents, and a network consisting of over 7,000 acute care facilities and over 423,000 physicians and specialists offering assistance in over 200 countries, CMN is your most experienced and trusted partner for unrivalled access to the best medical care in the world.
– Credentialed provider network in over 130 countries
– Over $800 million in travel for treatment bills processed per year
– 11.8 million interventions per year
– 300 million customers covered by Europ Assistance or its partners
– 58.2 million calls handled by assistance representatives per year
– 8,000 employees
– 4,900 assistance representatives
– 400 medical professionals
– 423,000 listed partners