A brighter smile can make you look years younger and the best way to whiten your teeth is with professional whitening treatment at the dental office. Here is why:
5. A Custom Approach. There is no such thing as a one smile fits all smile. You and your dentist can work together to achieve the shade of brightness that’s perfect for you.
4. Safety. Your dental team will make sure your gums and other sensitive oral tissues are protected during the whitening process.
3. Better whitening products. Professional strength whitening agents are not available over the counter.
2. Faster Results. Only the whitening solutions applied by your dental professionals can lighten your teeth up to 10 shades in a single hour.
1. Professional Supervision. Having discolored teeth could be a sign of dental disease. Your dentist can make sure whitening is appropriate in your own unique situation and most importantly, safeguard the health of your teeth for many years to come.
Want to have Teeth Whitening? Make an appointment today at Affinity Dental Clinics!